Our FCE Exam Preparation classes focus on the grammar, vocabulary and exam techniques you will need for the exam. Learn how to avoid common errors and use the strategies to help you get the best mark.
- part-time evening courses
- full-time courses (20 or 25 hours)
- class sizes from max. 4 – max. 12 students
- suitable for students with a good intermediate level
- you can start at any time
• ...practice exam techniques
• …discover common errors
• …expand your vocabulary
• …work on grammar accuracy
• …practise past papers under exam conditions
• …practise mock speaking and listening tests under exam conditions
• …receive individual feedback on your written work
In Edinburgh, the exams are administered by Basil Paterson College. Click here for dates, prices (2016, £130) and contact details.
- The last entry date is six weeks before the exam and sometimes there are 8 weeks between exams. Therefore, you might need to wait for up to 14 weeks before you can take the exam. You are advised to book as soon as possible.