|Homestay with a local family, couple or individual||Hostel|
The traditional homestay experience with local English speakers.
Live with a local family, couple or individual in their home.
Flexibility and independence with international guests.
Live close to the school in this friendly, clean and comfortable hostel.
|• practise your English with local people|
• self-catering or half-board available
• minimum 2 week stay
|• walking distance to school|
• bedding and cooking facilities provided
• stay with guests from around the world
• no minimum stay (except a 3 night minimum stay during the August festival)
|Homestay with a local family, couple|
|Live with a local family for the traditional homestay experience.|
We search Edinburgh for the most welcoming local people we can find. Many of our host families have been inviting foreign students into their homes for many years. They can help you practice your English and tell you all about Edinburgh.
|Less than 10 minutes’ walk from the school, this relaxed and welcoming hostel has comfortable rooms and friendly staff.|
Rooms depend on availability so book as soon as possible.
Next to the Meadows (Edinburgh's central park) the hostel is both close to the city centre but located in a quiet area.
• your room will have a bed, clothes storage and a desk and chair
• all homestay homes have Wi-Fi Internet
• you should do your best to fit into the routine of your host family
• kitchen use may be limited (i.e. not after 9pm)
• ‘With Meals’ students only:
• 6 breakfasts and 6 evening meals per week. Your meals will vary.
• bedding and cooking facilities are provided.
• Wi-Fi Internet
• the hostel is within 10 minutes walking distance of the school
• you can come and go freely but must be respectful of others
• kitchen available to use
• laundry facilities
• fantastic garden and conservatory
Click here for course and accommodation prices.